Critical Care Education provides Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) to students, working professionals, or healthcare workers that would like to further their education in the city and surrounding areas of Fontana and Apply Valley, CA.
This advanced, instructor-led classroom course highlights the importance of team dynamics and communication, systems of care, and immediate post-cardiac-arrest care. The ACLS course also covers airway management and related pharmacology.
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use
of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team